Qordoba is on a mission to make it 100x faster to take a product or service international. We're using machine learning and collaboration software to radically transform the economics of being a global company.
We are backed by some of the top investors in Silicon Valley and take pride in our ambition and global outlook. Our culture puts our customers at the heart of everything we do, and it starts with a team that is obsessed with evangelizing a better way to go international.
Our Outbound Ops team is in charge of identifying global companies that will benefit from Qordoba's software and preparing campaign-based outreach initiatives to generate top of the sales funnel leads. You'll also be in charge of qualifying engaged potential customers and routing them to the appropriate account executives.
What you will be doing day to day:
- In addition to loving rolling up your sleeves and just getting the work done, you'll also be managing outsourced data, calling prospects, and setting up meetings.
- You'll have access to engineering resources to build widgets and tools to make the lead collection and target identification easier. When it comes to Outbound operations, you will be thinking like a product manager.
- Stack is SFDC+Marketo+Outreach+LinkedIn+BuiltWith. That's the scaffolding: the real differentiated value-add happens between your brain, Excel, and the Internet.
Communicating with leads:
- You'll be the first point of contact for leads you engage: you will be developing the kinds of relationships that lead to true understanding of our product positioning .
- Your prospects are senior people in product, engineering and marketing functions at Global2000 companies and international technology leaders.
- You''ll be effectively communicating a lead's needs to your fellow Qordoba sales teammates, and prioritizing and routing opportunities to account execs.
- You'll also be documenting various details including the potential customer use case, lead scores, purchase timeframes, and next steps.
- Four year degree from a top university and +3 years in the real world
- Mission-driven in life and work
- Strong communication skills
- Intense curiosity
- Prior successful sales or lead qualification experience
- Consistent measurable over-achievement in past experiences
- Passion for understanding what drives our prospective customers to be successful - and creativity for imagining how Qordoba can accelerate that success
- $50K – $55K base + target-based commission (OTE +$77K)
- Competitive equity and generous health coverage for self and dependents
- Challenging work in a supportive environment
- Family-friendly culture and policies
- Cerebral, diverse and globally-conscious colleagues
- Office that is centrally located in SOMA (backs onto South Park)